Scenery and Secrets of a Landscape Photographer
Join Kas on a journey across Eastern Canada and learn some secrets for capturing effective landscape photographs along the way. Kas shares advice about artistic inspiration, visual design, camera gear, shooting and processing techniques that will bring your images alive. Topics include:
- Traditional landscape photography subjects and styles
- Personal motivations for landscape photography
- A summary of basic techniques (exposure, focus, etc.)
- Visual design guidelines for creating depth in landscape photographs
- The travel paradox: why exciting new scenery often results in disappointing images, and what you can do about it.
Although some technical elements are introduced, the primary focus of this presentation is on storytelling and visual design, so the presentation is suitable for general audiences and arts groups, as well as for camera clubs.
Format: 90-minute presentation
BACK to presentation list